Thursday 28 June 2018

tiritiri matangi trip

                    tiritiri matangi trip

3 weeks ago we went on a trip called tiritiri matangi.We had to get to school at school 7:30 am!!! When we got to school, the teaches did the roll . Then we went to Auckland city by bus, cleaned our shoes and finally we got onto the ferry. Jia had some money to buy food on the ferry, and she was kind enough so she got me something too.When we got to the island we got put into groups that each had 1 guide. my guides name was Caroline. After we hiked we got to the lighthouse, ate our lunch and did a scavenger hunt .after the hunt, we went to the shores of tiritiri matangi and a fantail followed me and Jia to the beach, but when we reached the beach the fantail stood on a log for a few seconds and then flew away . Finally we reached the dock and got on the ferry. Me,Jia and Abigail went to the very top of the ferry. when I got home it was 6:00 !
here are some photos from the trip!

















1 comment:

  1. Hi Ama I am Haylee from Awahono School, I like the boat that you went on. I have been on a boat like that but it wasn't orange, it was blue and black. Maybe next time you can come and see my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.