Friday 5 April 2019

Family fun day

Family fun day

On Friday, we all went to school in put house colours ( Pukeko-green, Ruru-blue, Kea-red and Tui-Yellow). First, Pukeko went down to Molley Green and we played in the park, played a little basketball game and finally we did a bean-bag game. We all had so much fun. Finally, we went back to the school grounds. After we reached the school grounds, we all got out our wheels. I brought my wheelies. Jia forgot to bring some wheels so Abigail (my other friend) lent her scooter. We all had the whole court to use our wheels on. Me and My friend Jia glided and talked the whole way through, occasionally having a little race. Then it was lunchtime. We all hurried over to the hall to get some things from the bake sale. I got a brownie and Jia got a piece of Chocolate cake. My other friend Abigail got an anzac biscuit with chocolate drizzle. We all peacefully ate lunch. The 3rd activity was Swimming. We divided into two groups, My group went into the pool first. we had free time, I spent my free time diving to the bottom of the pool. After 30 minutes of free time, we swapped, it was time to go on the waterslide! We all had to wait in a long line, but it was worth waiting for. Soap and water was put on the big sheet of plastic to make a waterslide. There were some cushions at the bottom of the water slide to stop us from going any further into the grass. After another very fun 30 minutes, we had to stop, and get changed. The final activity was the bouncy castle. We all had races on the bouncy castle. I think my favourite activity was the bouncy castle. then in second place was swimming, then water slide,then wheels zones and finally Molley green.At the end of the day, we all went home.

Here are some pictures.
 

 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.