Friday 22 June 2018

the amazing zoo!

                             blogging about the zoo

                
WALT:report,recount and reflect


when: last week on Thursday 14th June,


where: we went to Auckland zoo.


what:we were looking at different animals  that lived in the zoo


why:we went there to learn about the animals in new zealand


who:the whole Te waka ako syndicate wet there.


how:we went to the zoo on a  double Decker bus


My most favourite part of the zoo was he bug lab! There was a slide that was shaped as a dung beetle,we had to climb up some stairs[that was the mouth of the dung beetle] and go down the slide,[the slide was the backside of the dung beetle] and it made a noise when we were at the end of the slide.There was also 4 caves with an animals in each of them, my favourite out of those is obviously the dragonfly one.

My favourite animal at the zoo has to be the red pandas,meerkats and the otters.the red pandas and the otters were quite lazy and did not do much ,but the meerkats however were always trying to hide and guard their home at the same time. there was also a tunnel that was going under the meerkats home and children could actually go through them! when we were under them they stared quite a bit.
Did you know that Anjalee the elephant actually comes from sri lanka[the country I was born in!]

I felt really over excited and overjoyed on the day of the zoo trip.I had so much fun and I had seen so much animals.
 Here are some photos from the day!


























  


















































                                 Those were the cutest photos I Could find!                            

At the end of the trip I felt really over excited and really overjoyed.I want to go there again someday


 


5 comments:

  1. Hi it's Abigail from Waikowhai Primary, I really liked because your work it was filled with good vocabulary and interesting writing,it reminds me of me doing the blogging about the zoo too.Maybe you could make the text bigger.It was hard to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ama my name is Jia from Waikowhai Primary school.I really liked the photos you uploaded. It reminded me of my zoo blog. maybe next time you could add less photos. If you want to check out my blog go to http://wpsjiam.blogspot.co.nz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks but I really can't help myself with all the photos!

      Delete
  3. Hi Ama, I'm Miro from Awahono School. I like your description of what you did at the zoo because you described the bug house very well and told me what animals you like most. I hope some day to see a red panda with my own eyes and not through a picture (I like them too). Were you frightened of the giant praying mantis sculptor?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.