Saturday 22 December 2018

summer learning journey 2

 my hometown

Auckland
Auckland is my home town, it is beautiful and peaceful. the skyscrapers reach towards the sky and the parks swarm with people. the sky tower is also in the city centre in Auckland. 
the houses are neatly arranged and all the shops and restaurants are there . the malls are full  of shops with clothing, accessories toys supplies and tools. plus they have food shops like dunking donuts . there are nail art shops , hair and beauty shops and much much more. Auckland is a beautiful, peaceful and fabulous place to be!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Ama,

    My name is Rachel and I am a member of the Summer Learning Journey blogging programme. It is great to see that you have joined us this year! Like you, I am also from Auckland an believe that it is a beautiful, peaceful and fabulous place to be! In fact, my house is located in Titirangi (west Auckland) and is surrounded by beautiful bush. I am able to go for nice walks in my neighbourhood with my son, Aronui. We love exploring the bush and looking for cool plants, animals and trees. Unfortunately, we have been unable to go walking on some of our favourite tracks recently because there are concerns about a virus that is killing some of our native Kauri trees. They have blocked off certain walks in order to avoid the spread of this disease. It's really sad but I'm hopeful that they will be able to stop it and that we will have the chance to go walking through the forest again soon.

    Speaking of forest walks, do you ever go with your friends or family for a walk? Do you have bush or a park near your house by any chance? I hope so!

    I also hope that you will be able to join us again soon on the Summer Learning Journey. We will check your blog within the next few days to see if you've had time to post another activity.

    Until then, take good care and enjoy the week-end in Auckland!

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.