Friday 3 May 2019

My narrative

Narratives

In week 8 and 9, we were all as busy as beavers with our narratives. A narrative is a story that is made up completely by you! It can be as crazy as you want it to be, but there are some main things it must include. You have to have a setting, characters, a problem and near the end comes a solution. We have also tried to use onomatopoeia, alliteration, similes, adjectives and such. Slowly, bit by bit, out narratives built up. once we had finished, we had to go through the whole story and check for spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. It took quite a while, but we all managed.
My story is about a sengi ( the english word is "elephant shrew. shown in this picture) that helps others and defeats a big wolf with others, he also knows karate! her name is Elana. She has four friends and they go on heaps of different adventures together. I am making it a series and this is book 1.
I think I did quite well with my story, even though some of you may think it is weird. I like all the things I added and the quirky details. Next time, I will do even better.

Here is my narrative below            (click on the title, it is a link.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.