Monday 19 August 2019

Ski camp

Ski camp-How I feel

Tomorrow, which will be the 20th of August, the senior syndicate will be going on ski camp. We are staying at the Crossing for three nights. We are also going to be doing some activities like skiing and snowboarding. I am feeling very excited, anxious, and curious. I'm excited because I will be able to experience different things with my friends.  I am anxious because there might be an avalanche, even though that is highly unlikely. I feel curious because I haven't ever skied before. I think skiing will really push my limits because I have never skied before and might be hard for me.
I think I will learn to be independent because my mum and dad are not there for me on the trip. That way I will have to learn to do everything by myself. I will also feel confident on the mountain  once I have gone on camp. 

I think I will feel confident, adventurous and relieved after my trip because I know that I have finally faced my fears and skied.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.