Friday 8 November 2019

Fun Creations Tumble

Fun Creations Tumble

This week, the senior syndicate started a Fun Creations tumble. On the tumble there were set tasks for everyone to do. The tasks were making an origami frog, a marshmallow tower, making a play dough insect, cutting patterns, making butter, plasticine characters, pavement art, lego place and paper planes. My favourite activity was pavement art. I collaborated with Abigail to make a huge earth using chalk. Judging by the fact that we had never learnt geography, I think we did pretty well. I also liked the marshmallow maths activity because we got to eat the marshmallows in the end.
I think that we should do more activities like this because it was really fun and we actually learnt stuff.

Here is my slide below:









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.