Friday 10 August 2018

Worm stop motion animation

In class we  did a stop motion animation with sticks and playdough and Lego. This is an app called  stop motion animator, we used the app to create a movie. We had 40 minutes to make a stop-motion-animation. In the stop motion animator, you had to take a photo, move the object a little, take a picture move the object a little and then you keep going until you have finished your movie.I found this a bit hard because I could not mould the playdough properly, but I really enjoyed making this movie! This  
 .is my movie hope you like

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ama, I'm Isabel from Awahono School. I like your stop motion animation, it's really funny and cool. One thing that I could point out is that there was a leg coming in the screencastify. How did you move the worm without using your hands? Was it hard to do this?
    Kind Regards Isabel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am Sophie from Awahono School. I like how you made the background the floor because it is really simple. The worm looks real in the video because it wiggles side to side. What is the round black ball at the end for? I am looking forward to seeing your next awesome post. Bye Ama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, my name is Aniya and I am a student in room Waitemata at Waikowhai Primary School. I really like your video of the playdough. It made me think of how I made a video of learning. I thought you could change a little bit of your video so your hand is not in it, but I really like it . If you would like to see my learning, my blog is http://https://wpsaniyak.blogspot.com/. blogspot.co.nz.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.